"Sometimes I wanted to peel away all of my skin and find a different me underneath."
- Francesca Lia Block (via wordsthat-speak)
"For the first time, I saw what was in his heart, and I wondered if he might ever want to look deep enough to see mine."
- Jennifer Donnelly, A Northern Light (via rauchwolken)
"Not everyone you lose is a loss."
- (via stay-ocean-minded)
(Quelle: starlate, via my-h-e-a-r-t-s-not-in-it)
spoiler alert: every single goddamn person on this planet is problematic in some way, because everything is terrible. congratulations. you’ve been enlightened with the secrets of the universe
"Stop insisting on clearing your head — clear your fucking heart instead."
- Charles Bukowski (via ra-diant)
(Quelle: wordsthat-speak, via kthoughtsk)
"All I wanted was to receive the love I gave."
- 10 word story (via fakeville)
(Quelle: white--elephants, via this--too--shall--pass)
"‘All of us are better when we’re loved.’"
- Alistair MacLeod, from No Great Mischief (via perfect)
(Quelle: the-final-sentence, via dignitea)